Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Flowers Day 1

Today was Day 1 of adding tons of new flowers, peps and stamen to our etsy shop. Here's a glimpse:

Funny how my eye was drawn to all the pinks and softer colors, especially considering that many of our new flowers are in pretty fall colors -- burgundy, pumpkin, cocoa. Here, let me show you:

Now we're talking autumn! Tomorrow will see even more new flowers added to our etsy shop.

Now if only this heat wave would break so I could get back out in the yard. There are painting decisions to be made and quite a few seasonal weeds that are starting to show up :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, love all those little roses...*swoon*... Such pretty colors! Thanks so much for the welcome home wishes. It was sooo SUPER in London! It is the best city--I can easily daydream of living there...*sigh*...Happy Days, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda,

    Your home must look amazing! What great taste you have. : )

    Yes! I'm ALL READY for the Fall! Love, love, love this time of year. And after a super hot and dry summer, even the rain is cozy.

    Have a fabby weekend!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete